TOTAL CARE is our proactive system of taking care of a multi-user business environment with emphasis placed on maintenance and proactive solutions to boost productivity and minimize downtime.
Total Care provides unlimited support of your IT environment on a flat rate fee. There are no hidden charges for overages. Our service scales up or down as needed to allow for changes in your environment. We offer the flexibility of providing full service IT support solutions or augmenting your internal IT support team. We are there where and when you need us.
Benefits of Total Care:
- Patch Management – Keeping your servers up-to-date is a grind. We ensure that the latest critical Microsoft security patches are installed and updated during an off-hour maintenance window to ensure minimal impact on users’ ability to work.
- Remote Monitoring to prevent system failure before they happen.
- Unlimited Onsite and Remote support (9am-5pm).
- Managed Backups- Ensure backups are done daily and monthly verification tests of backups.
- Predictable budgeting with one flat fee
- Access to a higher level of technology without having to pay the full cost for capital expenditures, ongoing upgrades, IT staffing, and maintenance expenses. Our trusted partners’ (who help us run OUR business) capabilities are at your fingertips
- Having one point of contact for vendor management simplifies trying to identify who is responsible for issues and vendor management
- Proactive management of the network allows preventative maintenance of equipment as well as immediate fault notification
- Free your internal IT staff from network support so they can focus on strategic projects
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guarantee predictable responses and fast resolution times for network problems and establish what is and isn’t covered in the relationship
- Spam, Email bound virus protection
Precision DNS Umbrella is included in our Total Care plan. It provides 360-degree protection to your end users when they are surfing online as well as content filtering to meet your business needs.